The Government has increased the age at which all young people in England are required to continue in education or training. This does not mean they have to stay in school; they can choose from:
- full-time education (e.g., at a school or college)
- an apprenticeship or traineeship
- part-time education or training combined with one of the following:
- employment or self-employment for 20 hours or more a week
- volunteering for 20 hours or more a week.
Post 16 Open Events
Please click the following link to see the Post 16 Open Events for this academic year (2023/2024). This document has been prepared by the Hull City Council Connexions.
Oakfield School Leavers