Exam Results/Pupil Progress
At Oakfield School we work hard to prepare all of our pupils for their exams and help them to achieve their full potential.
Exam Analysis for GCSE:
|Year||Percentage of pupils achieving 5 GCSE’s including English and Math’s|
|2016/2017 4/7 pupils||57%|
|2017/2018 6/9 pupils||66%|
|2018/2019 9/12 pupils||75%|
|2019/2020 4 /14 pupils||29%|
|2020/2021 10/21 pupils||48%|
*The 2019/20 and 2020/21 academic year GCSE grades was based on teacher assessment.
GCSE Break down
- 17/21 (80%) passed English GCSE. Highest Grade was a ‘3’.
- 19/21 (90%) passed Maths GCSE. Highest grade was a ‘4’.
- 11/12 (92%) passed dual award Science GCSE. Highest grade was a 3/3.
- 3/4 (75%) pupils passed Art and design GCSE (3D design). Highest grade was a ‘3’.
- 3/5 pupils (60%) passed Art and Design GCSE (craft and design). Grade ‘3’. Joint highest grade we have had in Art.
- 3/3 (100%) pupils passed Art and design GCSE (Photography). Highest grade was a ‘2’.
- 12/12 pupils passed history GCSE. Highest grade was a ‘4’. Joint highest grade we had had in humanities.
Functional Skills Break down
- 13 pupils passed English Level 1. 1 pupil passed English level 2
- 16 pupils passed Maths level 1. 2 pupils passed Maths Level 2.
- 3 pupils passed ICT Level 1
- 3 pupils assed ELC science. This course if for pupils who are not GCSE capable.
- 6 pupils passed ASDAN Foodwise (option subject run alongside 3D Design GCSE)
- 7 pupils passed ELC PE
- 5 passed ASDAN Employability
- 2 pupils passed Certificate in Motor Mechanics Level 1
2 pupils passed Level 1 Trinity rock and Pop (Music). 1 pupils passed Level 2 Trinity rock and Pop (Music). Option subject run alongside Photography and Fine Art GCSE.
The most recent Key Stage 4 performance measures as published by the Secretary of State for the 2018 to 2019 academic year.
No comparison on 2020 results due to the changes how examinations were accredited.
For more information about the performance of Oakfield School, please visit the Department for Education website to view the national school performance tables.
DfE Comparison of Oakfield school with similar schools nationally