Emotional Health and Well-Being Mark of Excellence
Oakfield School has been awarded the Hull Mark of Excellence.
- The school has been able to evidence that each of the following criteria has been met:
- There is support for young peoples’ emotional well-being and HeadStart at a Senior Leader level.
- There is an ethos and environment that promotes respect and values diversity.
- Young people are supported to explore and understand their feelings and take responsibility for their emotional well-being.
- Staff are able to identify and support vulnerable young people and request additional support, where appropriate.
- Young people are support to voice their opinions and influence decisions
- Parents and carers are encouraged to support the emotional well-being of their children and young people.
- Staff are trained to support their own emotional well-being.
- There are monitoring and evaluation systems in place to effectively measure performance and evidence impact.